Consumers are on an adventure to find new ways of ingesting and interacting with contents on screens and other devices, it becomes obvious that search and social channels have become serious factors that drive website and traffic.
People spend less time on an individual website; rather they only just view a specific content and fly off. Marketers are in search of tools that can help them identify consumers whenever they visit the website, this helps them to customize the content and messaging that is being displayed to an individual, with an expectation of increasing positive engagement that may lead to conversion
What is a Real-Time DMP?
Real-time DMP is an incredible technology activates audience segments in real time when a consumer comes around your website for the first time. Immediately a consumer visits the website, the technology automatically classifies them into the appropriate audience bucket based on the rules set on the website. This information helps marketers to able to show the correct contents and messaging to the right person.
Retrieving information such as consumers behavior and purpose, marketers can create personalized contents that provide direct and targeted advertising based on the first impression.
Benefits of a Real-Time DMP:
Real-time DMP offers so many amazing benefits, and below are some of its benefit it offers.
- It helps to increase audience size and programmatic revenues. This is possible through its ability to identify consumers immediately.
- It helps in improving ads targeting with accurate information
- Show relevant content and offers to each audience
- It helps to increase site, page views, and content engagement
- Monetize pass-through traffic on the first visit
Why Real-Time Matters:
- With its ability to capture data on the first visit, it results in an increase in audience size
- Niche segments are created at scale by collecting data from a consumer first visit.
- With the personalized contents created, users spend more time during their first visit.
- Real-time DMP gives marketers a deeper understanding of their audience from the first click.
- Capture and target users all in one session